- We now provide a mobile experience if you need to manage your keys on the go!
- We also now have a theme switcher which allows you to enjoy Unkey in dark mode.
We fixed several different bugs in the last two weeks here are the highlights:
- Improve error messages to be actionable, soon we will provide a direct link to our documentation.
- Creating a paid team doesn't lock you to Stripe page, and allows you to navigate back to your account.
- Dark mode charts are correctly coloured.
- Forms now correctly display errors, for missing or incorrect fields.
Self hosting is easier
We made Unkey easier to self host, we have hidden Kafka and Tinybird behind generic interfaces to provide more flexibility, you can now pass in flags to enable specific providers:
$ unkey agent --help
Run the Unkey agent
unkey agent [flags]
--analytics string Send analytics to a backend, available: ['tinybird']
--enable-axiom Send logs and traces to axiom
--event-bus string Use a message bus for communication between nodes, available: ['kafka']
-h, --help help for agent
-e, --env string Path to a .env file